Contact : (001) 778-318-3150
   Contact :  91-181-4601120, 4601123
  Home          About Us           Why Us           Services           Free Assesment            Online Consultation          Become An Agent        Contact Us  
User Name:    


       About Trustus Immigration
Trustus Immigration Consultancy Services is a Canadian Immigration firm Registered in vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with an aim to provide immigration consultancy services to the individuals who....         
       Read more...  
      Online Consultation
We recognize that sometimes you do not need to retain the full services provided by an immigration professional, but just need a specific question answered about your visa ...

  Read more...  
Become An Agent
We are constantly looking to recruit new agents. As our commission structure is very competitive, this provides excellent business opportunity for people who  are looking....                     
Canadian Experience Class

This program offers qualified foreign students and workers a way to become permanent residents of Canada who live outside the province of Quebec. Qualified study permit holders who have graduated from an eligible program of study or work permit holders that have the required Canadian work experience are considered qualified enough to possibly go from temporary to permanent resident. These applications also do get priority processing by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Basic Requirements

For Foreign workers:

Must have worked in Canada legally for at least 2 years full-time in an eligible occupation.
Must be proficient in English or French and apply either while in Canada or within a year of leaving a job in Canada.
For Foreign Students:

Graduates of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution must have a year of full-time work experience in Canada, in an eligible occupation after graduating.

After submitting the application for the Canadian experience class, work experience must be gained within 2 years.
Graduates must have completed either a full-time Canadian post secondary educational program of at least 2 years or even one year master's program and an additional year of education in Canada, within a college or a university that is recognized provincially or private CEGEPS.
   News & Events
Disclaimer: The information on this website is intended to be general in nature. Canadian immigration laws change frequently and may affect your immigration application to Canada. Eligibility requirements are subject to change and this website may not be able to keep up with such changes. will not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any losses arising out of the use of this information.
  Copyright 2010 Trustus Immigration Consultancy Services. All Rights Reserved